Monday, September 1, 2014

2.9.2014 and 3.9.2

Yipee today we are going to zip zoom up to Taupo .I can't wait till we go. I've got to get there quick. Lauren and her mums road trip . 
Bump bumpity bump we drive up the bumpy driveway. Bark, bark, bark the dogs bark at us. First stop the Sherratts for a cup of tea and a drink of fizzy and a chocolate eclair they were sooo good. My eyes where nearly popping out the chocolate eclairs where soo big. the bad thing was I could only fit one of them in my tummy 
so Jessicca and I were going to watch TV we watched Liv and Maddy. We pulled funny faces It was soo fun . Jessica showed me her bedroom.  She lives really close to the mountain. 
They said I could go ski with them I was so lucky I can't wait it will be so fun. Now we are going to hit the road again. Music up high.
 "Are we nearly there yet?" 
I say "40 more minutes?"  
Mum says "yes 40". 
"We're here yes we're I am going up to my room" I say up stairs. I love my view from my room" 

No comments:

Post a Comment