Monday, November 17, 2014

18.11.2014

The magic begins with a little girl named Sophie, the most powerful girl in the Universe, she is a speedy spy and a mermaid. She is trying to defend the evil Queen Venoma, if only she had back up. Well she does, Ella, Lisa, Lilly, Georgia and Emily. They are her best friends. The super star spies will win the battle. Armour, check ! glasses, check ! Don't forget the gadgets. I'm ready to battle with the evils. My team will win. I know it. "Dogs are you ready ?" 

"Yes we are" they replied. 

"Great time to get the cats out".

 Queen Venoma hates dogs and cats  prowling with their claws. "Arhhhhhhhhhhhg ! get those pesky little cats and dogs out of here !"  shouted Queen Venoma 

"I can't stand you kids, I will give you pay back if you don't get out right now. I say what I mean I want you to gooooo noow . If you don't get out now you will be taken to prison with hand cuffs . 



Sophie and the team yell "We won!!!!!!!!!." 

The End      

No comments:

Post a Comment