Sunday, August 16, 2015

yaju cheng

Yaju chengs visit to apiti
Yaju cheng came to apiti school. she has taught me a lot like how to make Chinese dumplings. how to count in Chinese. She has taught me a lot about her country. she has been a great teacher to the hole school. today she is teaching us how to do Chinese finger painting. I painted a frog with my hand. Yaju is staying at our farm stay we had Chinese dumplings and that was alot of fun. Yaju and I had 3 games of memory the first game we had a tie and I won the others then we played indoor basket ball with a stool and two washing baskets the score was 10-8 10 to me 8 to yaju we are both really good. my mum got a present so did i and my sister my mum got a fish that smells really nice Charlotte got lots of book marks and i got all the symbols of animals in china I am a dog because I was born in 2006 Yaju is a snake. Yaju has a husband and a daughter her daughter is very pretty. I had idea of giving her a packet of NZ lollies and a NZ tea towel we had alot of fun together. I will always rember Yaju.

2 comments: